Monday, October 12, 2009

Language Skills

Micah's words at 11 months:

Dada: Dad
Ma: Mom (I've been trying to get him so say this when he wakes up rather than fuss. He's done it at least twice now.)
Ah duh: All done (he also signs "all done")
Ear-a-go: Here you go.
Uh-oh: Uh oh
Nigh Nigh: Good night.

He also signs please as well. I have a feeling there are other words he's saying consistently, but with two little ones to pay attention to I'm sure I haven't picked up on all of them.
He doesn't sign please on his own chest (here he's rubbing his hand on his tray), but it's close enough and he's very consistent with the sign now, so I'm not going to complain.
This is "all done."
He also folds his hands when you ask him to pray.

Besides the lanugage skills he's also crawling on his hands and knees and pulling himself up consistently and has even started climbing stairs as of late (he made it all the way up both flights of stairs in our house by himself the other day).



I'll blink and tomorrow he'll be running and talking in full sentences.

No comments: