Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Year of Ambitions

As most of you know, my husband and I (along with our 2 year old son) moved from Omaha, Nebraska to Santa Maria, California for the year for Colin's work. If you know us, you'd also know that we are planners by nature and we entered this year with plans and that our plans are usually ambitious. I thought it would be a good reminder and an encouragement for me to write down some of our ambitions for the year. Some of them are accomplished and some of them are in the works:

1. Transition Jackson from a crib to a big boy bed (done).
2. Potty train Jackson before baby #2 is born (done).
3. Write a play.
4. See some sights around California (we've visited San Fran. and Yosemite).
5. Spend quality time with my grandparents.
6. Spend quality time with my sister and her new husband.
7. Give birth to our second child.
8. Help Jackson adjust to becoming a big brother.

We're on our sixth month of living here and I'm excited about what we've accomplished so far. I'm even more excited for the plans God has for this year (ones we could never have even imagined).

1 comment:

I am Katy, said...

Can't wait to meet ambition #7.