Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Beach

It's not very often that a Midwesterner gets to go to the beach on Thanksgiving day, so we took advantage of it while we could. My sisters were out this week and my sister Becky (from Iowa) stuck around for Thanksgiving Day. We took her to Avila Beach to enjoy the nice weather before she headed back to snow in the Midwest. Here are a few of the pictures we took while we were there:


We didn't make this castle ... Jackson found it and decided to destroy it ... sorry to whoever made it!

I love the winter hat I found for Jackson ... I think it's SO CUTE!!




Our poor attempt at a family picture on the beach ... nearly impossible with a two year old!!

I'm planning on using this picture for Micah's scrapbook.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

VERY COOL!!

I'm excited that you had family visitng-love that you went to the beach-love the 1st Thanksgiving written in the sand for Micah-love the sling that he's in. I think it's official-I just think you're cool!! Kudos to you!!! Family pictures on the beach are ALWAYS hard BUT we just keep doing them ??