Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Completely Random But Fun

Just some randomness... enjoy.




"Ask and ye shall receive." I mentioned to our neighbors that I was thinking about getting Jackson a trampoline because he's had SOOOOO much energy lately and they pulled theirs out of the back of the closet for us to use! How cool is that!!!




Colin had his company picnic last weekend and Jackson got his face painted like a monkey. I was surprised he sat for it. This is his best serious monkey impression.





It looks like Jackson chopped off some of my hair in the front... nope... it's just finally growing back in after falling out... ah motherhood.




I didn't really have anything randomly new about Micah, but I thought I'd include this fun picture.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Those trampolines are coooool! It is soooo fun to have cool neighbors out of the baby stage! I remember mine well :)

Angela Kim said...

i love your new design!! SO Cute! Especially the title picture :)

theKband said...

Man, that trampoline looks like something our kids would love. What a good time for your boys!