Friday, August 7, 2009

Matching Outfits ... Okay PJs!

For those of you who have the joy of having little girls you know how fun it can be to find matching outfits for them to wear. The options are unlimited!

However, BOYS are a different story. Someone must have decided that it's not okay to match your sons' outfits because I have a terrible time finding them. I don't normally match my boys ... I don't normally buy brand new clothes for them either (unless it's a really good sale or I need something very specific), but on occasion (like Easter and Christmas) I think it's fun.

Maybe I'm too frugal and I'm shopping at the wrong stores? I've tried Walmart, Target, Kohl's, Babies R Us, etc. I just can't bring myself to pay the price it costs for an adult outfit for clothes my children will out grow in only a couple of months.

Anyway, I kind of chuckle at the fact that the matching "outfits" I finally got them were $7.00 pajamas at Walmart. Ah well. They're still pretty cute though.






I love that they look like they are enjoying a nice morning reading the paper (Jackson's been into reading the Toys R Us ads lately) and a book. I almost had them pose with coffee mugs.<

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hannah loves the toys r us adds too